Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Post #114: The Things That Really Matter


The Deer Tracks - Christmas Fire
Fireflies - X-mas Song
Declan O'Rourke - Christmas Wine (Acoustic)
*

"If you give a little love, you can get a little love of your own."

4 comments:

boyhowdy said...

Gorgeous choices -- I have but had forgotten about the sheer seasonal joy that is that Aberfeldy's track. And the Declan O'Rourke is priceless fireside perfection -- given that the composer is listed as Karen Peris, can anyone confirm or deny that this is an innocence mission cover? Thanks!

Eliza K. said...

thanks, we really appreciate it...and YES Love is An Arrow is pure gift-giving, cat-petting, guiltless joy! I'm not sure about the Declan O'Rourke song, I don't remember where I got it from, but the tag does say "Album Artist: Innocence Mission"...I probably should have been better prepared to answer this question - it appears I haven't done my research properly. I think I'll blame that on the Aberfeldy song.

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what you guys are talking about
and i don't mind.
hmm. what was i thinking...?
jesus, forgot. oh well,
keep up the good work Azila;
i'm presently downloading some Christmas music myself as well
(oh yeah, and guess what i'm doing at 02:20 at night. yeah. you guessed it: translating)

Eliza K. said...

My God Michael you've already forgotten how to spell my name backwards! Have you no shame man???