Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Post #113: Christmas is...Home!




“Listen. Does this sound familiar?
You wake up every morning,
Go to school every day.
Spend your nights on the corner
Just passing the time away.
Your life is so lonely like a child without a toy.
Then a miracle - a boy.
And that's called 'glad'...
...I packed my clothes
And left home that night."
“And I have no doubts
You’re still angry
Baby, we can work this all out”
Math and Physics Club - Darling, Please Come Home
“They're singing "Deck The Halls"
But it's not like Christmas at all
Cuz I remember when you were here
And all the fun we had last year
They're singing "Deck The Halls"
But it's not like Christmas at all
Cuz I remember when you were here
And all the fun we had last year”
Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Death Cab For Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
“I will stay if you let me stay and I'll go if you let go, but I won't go far away, because you're my only home”
The Magnetic Fields - You're my only Home
Also see:

0 comments: