Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This is my last song about inside / Going out find somewhere else to hide

***
Sounds like: Conor Oberst, Bob Dylan, Arcade Fire, Silver Jews, Pavement etc you get the picture.

Check out his space here

Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson -
Buriedfed
Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson - The Debtor


"I'm not sure that I want to stay alive / it's so expensive, it's cheap to die"

Look out for a full release on July 1st.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE Buriedfed!!!

Thanks, I think I love you..!