Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The rules I made for myself when I met you

I will never love you more than the drummer of Flaming Lips.
I will never love you more than Woody Allen movies.
I will never love you more than the White Album of the Beatles.
I will never love you more than DVD nights with my girlfriends.
I will never love you more than my boyfriend when I was 14.
I will never love you more than meeting Paul McCartney.
I will never love you more than Scandinavian Tour.
I will never love you more than dancing to Phil Spektor.
I will never love you more than my Casiotone keyboard.
I will never love you more than Daniel Johnston himself.
I will never love you more than singing in the shower.
I will never love you more than my Mac computer.
I will never love you more than having a daughter.
I will never love you more than peanut butter.


* If you missed I'll Kill Her in 2007 make sure to give it a listen. And if you love it - which I'm sure you will - surely you can spare 4.45$ for Not SoKute

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the song! see you