Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

From the depths of my external hard drive: Valentine's Day Edition


For this year's Valentine's Day, we're time-travelling back to the 60s, folks. Enjoy!


Other LHNA V-day posts:

What would I do if I could have these songs dedicated to me today, but 10000 miles away someone else would fall off a bike and die ? Hmmm... 

 

(songs you should dedicate to someone today)

 

Give me my f**king songs back!

 

(songs you can no longer dedicate to anyone because they will be forever associated with that b***h/that bastard) 

 

p.s. the reason we haven't been very chatty lately is that we're working on moving the blog to our own domain, something I assume many blogs will be doing after the Blogger Scare of the past days. Worry not! We shall return mightier and awesomer* than ever.

 

*disclaimer: not a word; do not use in academical writing. 

0 comments: