Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 24, 2009

From the depths of my external hard drive: The Metro

Berlin - The Metro (Pleasure Victim, 1982)
 
The apparition of these faces in the crowd;
Petals on wet, black bough.
 
"In a Station of the Metro", Ezra Pound

1 comments:

SteveA said...

The Metro is such a sexy and dark song. I remember the song being played on radio and I immediately thought that it was a new wave song (yeah baby!!!) that was a bit more ..... well....edgy. I then saw the video on MTV and it was like wow!
I still play on my ipod at the gym. I've been trying to get some 12" and remixes but have not been easy to source.