Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Songs I might have heard if I were in Barcelona tonight: Primavera Sound 2009 (pt 1)

 
Yep, it's only the best festival in the world: Primavera Sound
 
The indie Mecca on the Mediterranean coast kicks off today, and will continue to dazzle, daze and otherwise pleasure indie kids lucky bastards until Sunday. If you're in the area, get your ass over there. If you're not, tune into WFMU for live broadcasts, or the official Primavera Sound radio station.
 
The Horrors - Sea within a Sea
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
  
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go silently weep in the corner.

0 comments: