Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

From the depths (of my external hard drive) - The Delgados - Under Canvas Under Wraps


 
LhnA got back from Barcelona on Monday night, and will be sure to write something about it, maybe post some pictures and some somewhat relevant music (don't worry, I won't inflict Freddie Mercury on you). But for now, part 3 in our ongoing series From the depths (of my external hard drive)!
 
 
I first heard this song as an impressionable teenager taking my first tentative steps into indie. It was probably on (MTVs) Alternative Nation, and it blew my mind.

0 comments: