Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Charles Darwin!

  
But you would settle for anything
That would make your brain slow down or stop
Break this circle of thoughts you chase
Before they catch back up with you
 

There's no telling what we'll do when we're free
It's the one natural one
And you may as well crash with me
 
Work it
Make it
Do it 
Makes Us

Harder
Better
Faster
Stronger
 
With all your health tips and your guilt trips
I can't even walk
You're watching me like a hawk

   

Oh, how can I expect a wild love to grow?
It's like a fish in a goldfish bowl
 
 Better call on evolution, better way to make a revolution
Better make your mind up quick
Better make your mind up quick
  

 
And we are doing
and we are screwing
up our lives today 
 
When a conversation starts
You can't remember the question
Please sir, can I have some more
Get down go, go
Down go, go 
Robots in Disguise - The Sex has made me Stupid


And if I only could,
I'd make a deal with God,
And I'd get him to swap our places,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill...
 
All I can do is fight
Even if I know you're right
All I can do is fight
Pretty fingers, holding fast
Maybe it's your violent past


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do know its also abe Lincolns birthday today too right?

Unknown said...

Yep. I was between Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln until the very last minute, even had a bunch of Abe songs lined up, some pictures, links etc

I chose Darwin in the end.