Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't judge a Song by its Cover

 
Letters have no Arms would hereby like to unequivocally state that it in no way, shape or form encourages and/or condones providing alcohol to alcoholics. Letters have no Arms is very sorry for any offence and/or discomfort caused by any callous statements it may have made, and duly recognises its social responsibility and duty towards, well, everyone. For this reason we have decided that 100% of the proceeds of this post will go a rehab programme in your area. Kids, alcohol is not a joke. It's a drink.
 
 
 Alphabeat - Digital Love (Daft Punk)
Camera Obscura - Super Trooper (Abba)
Friendly Fires - I'm Good I'm Gone (Lykke Li)
TV on the Radio - Heroes (David Bowie)
Little Boots - Ready for the Floor (Hot Chip)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's my money!?!
YO!
I don't see no F$%$##$ing proSeeds!
Nigga PLEASE!
wahts up wit dat!?

Anonymous said...

I C U, Nigga!
I CEE U!

I got eyes in my pockets, nigger!
... Easy!
and my front

Anonymous said...

10,000 internets for that TV on the Radio cover, thanks!! http://www.popduds.com