Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE! (for change)

 
So today's the big day, after what feels like years of campaigning. 
We know the issues, we know what's at stake, we know that the last 8 years have been awful. 
Ignore the polls. Don't assume or take anything for granted. Don't think you won't make a difference. You WILL.
 
 So put on your shoes, your jacket, and go vote.
 
Maybe tomorrow we'll all wake up to something new.
 
Days like this keep me warm
Days like this keep me warm, keep me warm, keep us warm 
 
 
Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again

 
I met myself in a dream, and I just want to tell you,
Everything was alright.
Hey, now, baby, I'm beginning to see the light.

The Velvet Underground - I'm beginning to see the light

If you have any trouble filling out your ballot today, the first column should look something like this:
 
Find out where you can vote here.

2 comments:

theneedledrop said...

Voting rules!

Hanan said...

haha thanks for the cheat sheet

I agree with theneedledrop.