Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

They make me feel that I'm only all I see sometimes

 
1Animal Collective - Turn Into Something
Animal Collective - My Girls2
3Animal Collective - Fireworks
The Animal Collective boys made their way to our fair city last night, playing a rather brilliant set before catching a plane to Tel Aviv. Highlights included a stunning 15 minute version of Fireworks (which most of the audience were still singing on their journeys home, and probably woke up still singing) and closer My Girls.

I need A solid soul and the blood I bleed
With a little girl, and by
my spouse
I only want a proper house>

Buy Animal Collective from insound

go here for a (live) track by track preview of the new Animal Collective album, Merriweather Post Pavillion 

0 comments: