Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 16, 2008

No nightmares last night

Sebadoh - Dreams
"In my dreams, I react as my true self"

Weezer - Only in Dreams

The Magnetic Fields - Asleep and Dreaming
"I've seen you when your ship came in, and when you train was leaving"

Chasing Dorotea - Dreamer (Acoustic)

Get Well Soon - Your endless dream
"One by one they tear up your heart with their coldness and word,
one by one you stop to feel your bleeding knees and heart, and everything that's real"

dEUS - Dream sequence #1
"My little dreamone, you O. K.? I'm thinking about you everyday. Along with your smile, I took my belongings . Along with the sunshine, I went away. There is a space here, there is a void, I need to find, a little more time gimme time.

Of all of the fuckups that I do, I've saved up the best one for you"

0 comments: