Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Music sounds better with you: 10 cheesy, sad, obvious, wistful, yearning or seasonal songs about missing someone




   
"It could rain for a thousand days
Or something i don't know
Look to the sun and we're having fun
Beside the river flow
You're doing this and you're doing that
Workin' all the time
Tonight you'll call me on the phone
You've got a worried mind"


Ween - I'll miss you
 



Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
this sick strange darkness
comes creeping on so haunting every time

  
Blink 182 - I miss you
   

I dreamed of a fever
One that would cure me of this cold, winter set heart
With heat to melt these frozen tears
And burned with reasons as to carry on
Into these twisted months I plunge without a light to follow
But I swear that I would follow anything
If it would just get me out of here


  Bright Eyes - If Winter Ends 
 



 Wait
They don't love you like I love you



 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
 


 

   I've been hanging out so long
I've been waiting on your call
Lord, I miss you

I've been sleeping all alone
I've been hanging by the phone
Want to kiss you

I've been haunted in my sleep
You've been starring in my dreams
Lord, I miss you

  
The Concretes  -  Miss You

 When life is a loop,
you're in a room
without a door.


Pick up the phone
and answer me at last.
Today I will
step out of your past.

  

The Notwist - Pick up the Phone
 
I send my love to you
I send my hands to you
I send my clothes to you
I send my nose to you
I send my trees to you
I send my pleas to you
won't you send some back to me?



  Palace Brothers - I send my love to you


 

I wish they didn't set mirrors behind the bar
cause I can't stand to look at my face
when I don't know where you are
Then the feeling fades away
but you sort of wish it would of stayed
inside... the golden days of missing you


 

Darling won't you please come home
 
Math and Physics Club - Darling, please come home
 



 They're singin' 'Deck the Halls'
But it's not like Christmas at all
I remember when you were here
And all the fun we had last year

1 comments:

Alex said...

Nice collection mr S.B.