Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Say Fever




I Say Fever
Boy Ant

What a fantastic spooky video from Ramona Falls, this is. I must admit I never payed much attention to the band before we got a link to this in our inbox. Sure, I'd heard some of their songs but was definitely in the Unimpressed camp as far as they were concerned. But this video, boy! Not only it fits the song like a glove, it fits it so well that it actually changed my perception of the song itself. Cross the previous "unimpressed" and count me intrigued.

0 comments: