Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Songs for a Sweet Summer's Night

 
The fact that you're reading this (unless it's October and you only now came across this post) probably means you're not sitting on a beach, by a lake, or on a river. Like me. 
I'm sitting at a desk. A fan is pointed at me, and the thermometer tells me it's 35C outside. 
 
Here are a few songs to gently transport you away, away, away from where you are to where you want to be.
 
And if you're already there? Stay there!
 
 
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
Tom Tom Club - Genius of Love

1 comments:

Tom Howie said...

I feel you on being trapped in front of a computer. At least it's not 35 here though! I love "Wale", the others I would find more annoying if I was on a beach...

But alas, different strokes for different folks. Thank you for the transportation.

- tomhowie.com/blog