Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pulling Teeth (songs about)

 
I was planning to write more. Perhaps a witty report of my visit to the dentist last night. A funny description of the act itself and a run-through of the thoughts I had while my mouth was being violently assaulted. Maybe even a humorous account of the dentist's conversation with the assistant...
 
But fuck it, I'm in far too much pain. Rain check?
 

3 comments:

CD said...

i really feel this mix lacks something by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

maryr said...

No more Crooked Teeth (Death Cab For Cutie). Are they all Perfect Teeth (Motion City Soundtrack) now?

Unknown said...

Ah, I know! So many great teeth songs, so little time!