Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's been a bad week for pigs

It's been a bad week for pigs.
But then again, music wise, it's never really been a good week for pigs. Granted, pigs aren't alone in this category, yet, were there such a thing, they would surely take first prize. Fascist pig, Filthy pig. Fat pig. Stupid pig etc etc. Hell, even the Three Little Pigs (lets face it) were assholes. In acknowledgement of that unhappy fact and in tribute to our little pink friends, Letters Have No Arms takes a look at pigs in song.
 
 
'You were right
I was battling you, trying to prove myself
I tried to bury you with guilt; I wanted to prove you wrong
I've got nothing better to do than pay too much attention to you
It's sad, but it's not your fault
Self-righteous and rude
I guess I lost that cool
Tapping 'til I drive you insane
I'm self-righteous, but never right
So laid back, but so uptight
Destroying your patience to tolerate me
With all the negative spirit I bring'
 
Sebadoh - The Freed Pig
 


'I wanna try and fly
I wanna try and die
I wanna be a pig
I wanna fuck a car'

 
Sparklehorse - Pig
 


'hey pig
yeah you
hey pig piggy pig pig pig
all of my fears came true
black and blue and broken bones you left me here all alone
my little piggy needed something new'

 
Nine Inch Nails - Piggy
 


 'when i was a baby i was so happy
i played with my friends in the mud'

Weezer - Pig


'Breathe in
you gotta read my clues for you to follow
cos when everything goes black again
nothing really matters anymore
could tear at any moment
penetrate
could tear at any moment
attack attack.'


 White Rose Movement - Pig Heil Jam

2 comments:

Magyalmar said...

Hilarious post !! And good songs and lyrics too ! Thanks.

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)