Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are we about the season final of Lost? Around 9.4


* Cocoon - Take Off
'My friends all died in a plane crash
Well there is a God but he wants cash'

* Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down (Locke)
'Well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news

My head's been wet with the midnight dew
I've been down on bended knee talkin' to the man from Galilee
He spoke to me in the voice so sweet
I thought I heard the shuffle of the angel's feet

He called my name and my heart stood still
When he said, "John go do my will!" '

*
The Decemberists - The Bagman's Gambit (Sayid)
'On the lam from the law, on the steps of the capitol
You shot a plainclothes cop on the ten o'clock
And I saw momentarily
They flashed a photograph, it couldn't be you
You'd been abused so horribly
But you were there in some anonymous room
And I recall that fall I was working for the government
And in a bathroom stall off the National Mall
How we kissed so sweetly
How could I refuse a favor or two?'

* Low - Walk Into the Sea
'And time is just a hunger
It bleeds us out to nothing
And when it finally takes us over I hope we’ll float away together
Yeah, time’s the great destroyer
Leaves every child a bastard
When it finally takes us over I hope we’ll float away together'

* Irving - If You Say Jump, I Will Say No (Hugo)
'Touch something to make you know that this is real

do you think it's that girl I used to love?
I never neeeded her then, how come I'm only needing her now?
But I know now that I am not my brain
And I can listen to the thoughts
And know that we are not the same'

* Sea Wolf - The Garden That You Planted (Sun)
'Cause everything around here's changed

But the garden that you planted remains'

* Sambassadeur - Kate (well, Kate)
'Underneath the surface, love's as cold and blue
And you're saying this town is not made for you
Starts getting closer, going through the night
No one can reach us when we're out of sight
Time's running faster, please let us through
Going in any direction will do
...
Tides don't last forever, don't you know?'

* The Automatic - Monster ("Smokey")
'What's that coming over the head, is it a monster?'


* Driveshaft - You All Everybody! (Charlie)

* Previously On Lost - Be My Constant (Desmond)


Feel free to share your thoughts on the grand finale!

0 comments: