Letters Have No Arms have packed their bags, put their travel hats on, and moved to a new land!

You should be automatically redirected to the post you were looking for (yes, the same one!) in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lettershavenoarms.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 9, 2008

I loved you in my dreams


"From those of us who are left behind:
you will be remembered,
you were the one I needed,
I loved you in my dreams."

Bret Easton Ellis - Lunar Park


Of Montreal - Miss Blonde, your Papa is failing
The Magnetic Fields - Papa was a Rodeo
Bright Eyes - Something Vague
The Microphones - I can't believe you actually died
The Unicorns - Ready to die
The Smiths - Asleep

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Susan, her eyes have become kites. Cause she's been lookin' too long into the lights. And you know what people say about staring into the sun. If you keep on looking
you'll break through and you will be the chosen one...

joshua caleb weibley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joshua caleb weibley said...

who created the image that you used for this post?

Unknown said...

Hey,

It's actually my own photo, with me in it, taken with a timer. I took it at the 'Canary Wharf' business/shopping centre in London, where I worked part-time in a record store a few years ago. That was my lunch spot :)